Birdsboro Codes and Permits
For any questions/concerns about specifics of either the contents of the code, or if you have any questions about what requires a permit and what is necessary for filling it out, please contact the Borough Code Enforcement Office, LTL Consultants at 610-987-9290.
Contents Of The Code
The various chapters of the Code contain all currently effective legislation of a general and permanent nature enacted by the Borough Council of the Borough of Birdsboro, including revisions or amendments to existing legislation deemed necessary by the Borough Council in the course of the codification. Search Birdsboro Code of Ordinances
In accordance with the Code of Ordinances of the Borough of Birdsboro, the repair and replacement of concrete curbs, sidewalks and driveway aprons along the streets of the Borough of Birdsboro shall be made by the owner of the lot abutting thereon in accordance with details and specifications enacted by the borough.
- Concrete Repair Guidelines- Download
- Birdsboro Homeowner Concrete Specs – Download
- Birdsboro Ordinance Plan – Sidewalk and Curbing –Download
On September 14, 2009, Borough Council adopted Ordinance No. 416, regulating residential rental properties and establishing registration requirements and responsibilities of owners and occupants, as well as establishing a minimum standard to ensure that rental properties located within the borough are in a safe and sanitary condition and fit for human occupation. The ordinance requires all rental property owners to register with the borough and to provide specific information with regard to the property itself as well as the occupants.
Residential Property Transfer
- Effective 10/4/2021 Ordinance 395 has been repealed. For any residential property transfers after 10/4/2021 a Use and Occupancy Inspection is no longer required.
Applications and Permits
- Sidewalk and Curbing Application –Download
- Building Permit Application – Download
- Zoning Permit Application – Download
- Fence Permit – 6 Feet Tall and Under: Download /Over 6 Feet Tall: Download & Download
- Dumpster Permit – Download
- Zoning Hearing Board Application – Download
- Fee Schedule – Download
- Zoning Map – Download